Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feed-the-horse goes to...

Aloha,
I have three candidates for fine motor game I was talking about a week ago.

Waterdreamer, Ruzzel and HazelJ have shown the interest.

I'm preparing cards right now to make a little lotto.... and..

The winner is....HazelJ !!!!!

Congratulation!!

I have your email address and I will contact you about  the shipping.

Thank you HazelJ, Waterdreamer and Ruzzel for participation.
I have another game, very similar to the one I just offered. Please, check my blog from time to time. Maybe you can be a winner next time!

Mahalo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the gift from you!
-Hazel

Marta said...

You very welcome Hazel!