Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More preschool file folder games

I prepared 2 more file folder games for Eaton.

1) "Where is the bunny?" That will be the last preposition activity I will show to Eaton as I think he understands how to use them. But to be sure I prepared the activity where Eaton needs to match sentences to pictures.



I created that game from free website I mentioned in one of my previous posts.
http://www.mes-english.com/flashcards/prepositions.php
Please go to "handout" link where you can find the right size of pictures.

Here is the link to sentences you need for this activity:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B_sGk1snprQtNTI3Y2QzMTctMjA3Ny00Y2U4LWE5YWYtYjAxOWQ2NTE0YTAx&hl=en

File folder label link:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B_sGk1snprQtYzNlZmVhYzYtYTQ5Ny00MGRjLTgyNGQtMTk2YTE4NjU4YmU3&hl=en

2) What am I?
I just found this poem and changed it into  a file folder game.

Link to printouts:
Folder label:
Enjoy!

10 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank you for sharing..

Marta said...

You very welcome :)

Karmeleon said...

wow - these are very cool activities!

I downloaded and am in process of cutting them out. I don't understand why you say you needed to resize the images? I used the "handout" version on the page-link that you gave. They are the right size. I'll blog them with photos when I'm done!

Thanks again!

Marta said...

Karmeleon,
OO MY...I missed that "handout" link somehow. Thank you for pointing that out! ;-) Silly me, gave myself extra work

Karmeleon said...

Really - you actually missed it?! I've blogged this already. ;D

Ruzzel said...

Hi Marta,

Thank you for sharing. You keep me working each week.

I dont know if you you already saw the binding rings called Ring Its, I bought it at Education Works in town. I find it very helpful for making books and organizing flashcards.

Mahalo again. Happy Halloween...


Ruzzel

Marta said...

Thanks for information.
Educational Works looks great. A lot of interesting stuff. I need to find that Ring Its now ;-)

Hope your Halloween was SCARY ;-)

Pani Tanguera i Gabiƛ said...

Dear Marta,

Thank you so much for sharing your ideas! I added your website to my faves and will check it again soon, if you don't mind... ;-) And I also started preparing some folder games for my 13months old son, and will show them on my new blog once he's ready to try them out...

Have a nice weekend,
PaniTanguera

Jean Raizel Gonzales said...

Thanks for your ideas! I shared this to my cousin who's a preschool teacher in Australia, and she tested it on me before she played it with her students. I may not be a preschooler, but I think it's fun! She wants her students to learn and play at the same time, so she also ordered quality educational toys from Perth for their playtime. Maybe that's why she's her students' favorite teacher...

Elaine Bouffard said...

Learning while playing or playing and at the same time learning is what my husband and I are doing to our kids. This way we make sure that their childhood days will be enjoyable yet they will learn something from it.