Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, October 29, 2010

Silly and happy moments from Wilson's family!

I want to share with you something different than usual.

Me and my boy spend some time during the day learning new stuff, doing different activities but mostly we have fun during the day. Eaton loves music. We spend about 1,5 hours on dancing and playing with songs. I can't make any video of it because I'm a participant holding Eaton, dancing with him, holding his hands. He is a leader of the day and I'm following him.
We have a bless during the day. Eaton is so much fun, lovely boy I couldn't ask for more.

I am showing you few videos from our daily life:
Eaton grabbed his lamb toy and had a bless reading a map.


Reading   map of the world doesn't have to be boring!


I have no idea was he was talking about in this video, but something was really funny!


Please turn the volume up at the end of video! Eaton did something that was related to the book we were reading ;-)



After reading a book I had laugh attack. Eaton couldn't stop saying "what's that stink!" and I couldn't stop laughing... it was funny moment


I hope you enjoyed watching our videos!

6 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

very cute!!

Ewa said...

Thanks for giving us the pleasure to watch both of you in action. It realy looks like fun. I love your blog. Keep the good job. You are such a great inspiration for our whole family. Additionally, thanks for your explanation concerning file folder games. Ewa

Marta said...

THANK YOU and please ask more questions if you have one. It gives me ideas for writing in my blog.
marta

Anonymous said...

what a lovely boy!!!!!!!!!

Hazel J

Bri said...

He is a cutie!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

I was wondering about some of the earlier file folder games that you used with Eaton? Like your very first ones?

Marta said...

Let me see... I already put them away.. My first one were matching folders: colors; pictures to words; matching numbers;matching animals. All folders were from freefilefolders.com
Then, I started to introduce encyclopedic knowledge file folders I created and other more advanced from different sources.
Thanks for a question.

Mahalo!