Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

I'm not a big fan of doing crafts with a baby (I prefer to see a real art made by my baby) . But I found that sweet poem and the craft/art contains my baby's hand print I want to keep.



Take the print of baby's hand and turn that into a turkey. Add some eye and pompoms, draw turkey's legs and the project is ready.

I just love the idea of having my baby's hand print that will be great to see years later. I will put that craft away  after holiday together with other Eaton's drawings.

Have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

Eaton's turkey is really charming. We did a similar craft but instead of a hand print we used a footprint as a body. We used hand prints as feathers . It looked great. I do agree- this will be a fantastic reminder of a joyfull moment. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Marta said...

Great Ewa,
I will try that idea next year!