Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Organization of last activities

I just wanted to post a picture about the place I display all activities I  mentioned in previous posts.
My house is really cozy and I need to manage to find a place. At this point in Eaton's life I don't separate activities into Math, Language etc like Montessori suggested.

There is only one shelf with these activities and what's important Eaton doesn't mess around with them.
I'm not sure why ;-) I think he recognizes that these activities require my attention and he touches these activities when I'm around. He gently takes them from the shelf and puts them on the table that is next to the shelf. Then, he starts to work. And... I LOVE IT !!!


So far his favorite activity is "Transferring pompoms with a tweezer".

1 comment:

Ewa said...

I really like your shelf. I wish I had enough space to make one for Antek. :-)