Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, November 19, 2010

Science for toddlers-Lesson 2

 "Plant or animal" is the name of the second science lesson I prepared for Eaton.

Here is the website I bought the ebook from with about 16 science lessons: http://www.evan-moor.com/Product.aspx?CurriculumID=6&ClassID=253&SeriesID=132&TitleID=479&EmcID=2335

I know that someone can prepare these lessons, but because I'm in the 6th month of pregnancy and I don't have much time and energy like before I chosen to buy that ebook. You can look on the website what is included in this series of lessons. I like them a lot because they are very simple and easy to do for a toddler.
Here is the picture of that lesson. I put some plant and animals on the proper page just to emphasize the subject.

I will be adding some new materials to these lessons if I will have a time and energy :) Books about different types of animals or plants would be a great example.
Here is the whole set I prepared yesterday.
The only thing I would change is a type of picture. I would include more real pictures than animated. But overall I'm really pleased with that set. I will be looking to buy other more advanced sets in the future.

Mahalo!


No comments: