Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"What does not belong?" activity

Any day now I will start to  show Eaton some Encyclopedic Knowledge cards. I will start from fruits and vegetables.


I prepared some extra activity for Eaton to recognize different types of vegetables, to differentiate fruits from vegetables and recognize different colors of vegetables.




Here is the link to 3 set activity and its answers. I
What does not belong? Fruits and Vegetables


Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

Great activity. I used it with Kuba as an EFL activity and he liked it very much. Antek was also more than happy to point at particular vegetables. Nice photos. Did you edit them yourself? I've got problems getting rid of the background. I have to work on it a little bit more any tips are always very welcomed :-) The temperature here dropped to -16 C. Lots of love
Ewa

Marta said...

hm.. what is EFL? :-)

I'm glad you used that activity. I found these pictures available on internet. I'm not sure how to get rid of the background. I'm not so advanced in playing around with pictures. Probably photoshop program would do that which I don't have. But if I will found out I will let you know.

-16 C? Wow..
I've heard you had some snow too. At least you can build a snowman with your sons:)

XOXO
marta