Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Outdoor activity-Cleaning Tricycle

Sometimes Eaton participate in cleaning the house: dusting, sweeping etc. I thought why not to clean his tricycle.
That was  fun outdoor activity we did yesterday. It was a good decision to do that activity yesterday as today is really cloudy and it's raining a little bit.


I prepared small bowl with a soap, brush and a sponge. I knew Eaton will grab brush immediately. He loves that tool for some reason :)






In the movie you can see at some point how Eaton takes control over who is directing the activity. It's not the first time. He does that with the tracing dots activity too. He tells me to take a pen and trace a letter. He tells me what line to make: vertical or curve.


I like he does that because it's a great ability to use with the younger baby we expect in March (Yes!! It's a boy!)






 After cleaning his tricycle Eaton switched to our car.

Eaton ended up in his sandbox
Goats were eating our compost
And this is a little crop from our garden for a dinner
That was a nice sunny day outside!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

First of all congratulations on your March baby boy. Keep my fingers crossed for you and the baby:-) . You had a great day. When I look at your photos I miss the spring and summer so much. I wish I had a garden to grow vegetables. It is such an amazing opportunity for the child to observe the plants growing and all the life circles going on. Your tomatoes looks realy yummy. I love your little helper He is so cute. Have a nice day. Ewa

Olives and Pickles said...

so sweet!