Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eaton's Schedule: February 14-until further notice

The reason I haven't posted any new curriculum for Eaton is  that I'm taking a little break. My due date to have my other boy,Nathan,is March 9th and there is a lot of things I need to do before that time.
Although I didn't create any new overall curriculum I did prepare some new activities for Eaton that I will post later.
I have been mostly concentrating on Math, as this is the area Eaton is showing a lot of interest. 


I also updated my educational toy shelf with some new things I purchased from Montessori & Such store. I will try to post about everything I said but the new 2 weeks curriculum will be available after my labor.


I almost forgot to mention that I will be changing the link to my  blog because I plan to create a separate section for activities with Nathan. 


Have a great day!

2 comments:

rua mulla said...

We wish u a safe delivary with a healthy baby :-)

Marta said...

Thank you so much Rua!