Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, February 11, 2011

Montessori Push Pin Map-Poland

I created something for my Polish readers!
Push Pin Map of Poland



This map is done the same way other Push Pin maps were created. As you can see I'm still in the process of doing it. I like the idea of showing the flag of the country on the corner of the board. Is it not beautiful flag?!

Please download necessary sheets over here.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

BLUEYE said...

I like this, looks great!!

Discovering Montessori said...

Awesome! You sure are inspiring me to make some pin maps. They look really great. Thank you for sharing.

Gosia1111 said...

Thank you and hello from Poland:-) Dziękuję:-)