Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Silly Questions And Some Free Printables

I love to play a game with Eaton . Simply, I ask him silly questions he loves to answer. After reading some books or showing him Encyclopedic Knowledge cards, I ask him many questions during the day.


Example: When we read about trucks, or animals like bats I ask him: Do trucks fly? Does a bat a daytime animal? Can cat swim? Do butterflies have wings? Does mommy have wings? Do you have whiskers? 


It's kind of funny what king of answer your baby can give you. It's just fun to do that. And we play that a lot, because Eaton initiates that game constantly.


I apply that game to these three printable worksheets I prepared for Eaton. (2 of them are on this picture)



Mahalo!

3 comments:

Airamty said...

I love all your ideas because I can use them with my toddler, too! A few days ago we were just practicing about land, water and air animals with some stuff animals we found in her Dr's office...she got it very well, too! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas about the silly questions (are great)!

ruamulla said...

Is the baby here yet !!!!!!

Marta said...

I wish! Getting close though ;-) Thanks for asking!