Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, April 21, 2011

100 board

100 board puzzle I created is just another interactive way to work with numbers. Eaton likes doing puzzles, so this activity was appropriate for him. We still continue Montessori math activities I described in previous post and 100 board is on the list - number 10. I thought to buy Montessori 100 board, but activities I found on internet are not so fun to do. This approach to 100 board seems very boring to a toddler. Besides, there are too many pieces involved that it would be hard to introduce that to 27 months old boy.  


The activity I created for Eaton works for us: (sorry for a bad quality of this video)








Have fun with a game!

No comments: