Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eaton's Schedule: April 15 - April 30

Here is Eaton's schedule for the month of April. I'm going to review some of our previous materials as I didn't have time to prepare a new one. Although we had a lot going on for the last 2 months  I did introduce few new subjects like 100 board puzzle; Where things come from; People who help us and some new flashcards. I also introduced Yoga to Eaton. 


Seems like Eaton likes to do yoga with me, lots of fun!!



1 comment:

K said...

I can hardly wait until you post some videos or pics of your April lessons and share some of your awesome ideas/worksheets - will you?:)

(if you like some of mine, please do not hesitate to write me an email)