Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Encyclopedic knowledge-two dimensional figures

On BrillKids forum I found encyclopedic knowledge cards made for two dimensional figures. But as you know from my previous posts, Eaton likes to read these facts in the form of book. I created two books so far regarding rectangle and pentagon.




What you need to do is to draw the angle signs and write down "degree" signs as I couldn't figure out how to do it in Power Point.

You can also cut out the shape instead of using a book. This way you can use a shape of the book to point to sides of a figure.


For the purpose of this lesson I also created an activity to identify angles of two dimensional shapes together with flashcards.




Downloads:
1) Encyclopedic books: pentagon and rectangle.

Enjoy the lesson!




No comments: