Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Break From Posting

If anyone wonders what happened to me and my blog posts I want to assure you I'm doing fine and I will start to post again any day now. My second baby Nathaniel grows so fast. He is 1 month old and he already weights 12 pounds. I took some time off to adjust to a new baby, new responsibilities and new challenges.


Last 2 weeks, our family spent time on moving to a new place. We still are in Hawaii, of course!! It took us more time that we thought to unpack and prepare new place for us. During delivery few of our shelves broke and now I try to set up a corner for Eaton and Nathaniel as well with furniture I have. 


We love our new place and new creatures that comes to our home from time to time ;-) 




Yes, this is about 10 cm centipede my husband found under his desk. I guess we need to get used to this kind of surprises. My husband Elton gave Eaton bug lesson. Honestly, it took me few minutes to feel better again after seeing that on our carpet. Eaton didn't mind it at all! I guess it's a good thing. I don't want him to feel unnecessary fear I have, towards different things.


We enjoy living in Kailua-Kona on Big Island! Beautiful sunsets, full sun, crashing waves.. what else to ask for?!








Have a wonderful week!



6 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

Beautiful place!

Ewa said...

Hi Marta
Good to read you again;-)
What a beautiful place to live ;-)
Hugs
Ewa

Szczęśliwa Mama said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place.

Bri @ intrepidinsight said...

Wow, so jealous. That is just beautiful!

Fly Fish said...

Stunning view!! Beautiful! Envy you!

Marta said...

Thank you all of you!