Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Eaton's New Friend

Our last visit to a Petco-american pet store, ended up with buying a new friend for Eaton:fish.


Although it is not a clown fish his name is NEMO!



We have 3 cats and Eaton sees how we take care of them. I thought that having his own fish would be a nice introductory to taking care of our friends/pets. Eaton takes care of him so far. He talks to him, he feeds him with my help and it's a nice addition to our school corner.




3 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

Nice!! C also got a fish las Christmas...so far she named him ALASKA.and shares the chores with daddy feeding him and cleaning his bowl..So fun!
I hope you guys are doing good.
patty

Airamty said...

My daughter got her first pet: a beta fish, too...a few weeks ago and she named: Goldfish! lol....she was excited about her new friend but it didn't last long... I love your blog and left you an award here: http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/award.html
Take care, Maria

Marta said...

Hi Patty. We are doing good :) Thank you. I saw your post before I bought a fish. I didn't consider buying it until I saw Eaton talking to a fish. That was sweet! Today will be first time to clean the bowl. We will see if Eaton will be interested to help;-)

Thank you so much for the award Maria!! What a nice surprise!