Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Influence Of Educational DVD's and CD's

I want to share with you a short video of my son who at 26 months started to recite rhymes from educational DVD's and CD's. This video was taken 2 months ago. Eaton really liked Munchkin Math DVD series, particularly "Telling time". The first rhyme comes from that DVD.


Second rhyme-ABC song Eaton learned from audio CD and our singing together.





"Telling Time" really helped Eaton to recognize time on the clock.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

To cute. Way to go Eaton. Reminds me of my oldest. She loved to recite poems and songs when she was little.

Ruzzel said...

Hi Marta,

I just want to ask where you purchased the wooden tower (is that how you call it?) that Eaton was using when he was washing the dishes? Do we have it here in Hawaii? Thanks.

Ruzzel

Pani Tanguera i Gabiƛ said...

Wonderful! ;-)

Marta said...

Thank you all!

Ruzzel, I couldn't find any learning towers on the Big Island. I purchased mine from amazon with no shipping cost. I have a short video about this tower and I will post it. I love it and its worth to buy it. It's just a little bit heavy because it's made from wood. My Eaton always was falling down from little steps I bought for him. One time he fell down on his head and I decided to invest in better support. Since I bought it about a year ago I didn't record any accidents.

Ruzzel said...

Hi Marta,

Thank you for your reply. I had the same problem with my girls. They fell down on the little steps that I bought. Good thing I saw Eatons video.

Thanks again...