Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Greater than/Less than-Eaton reads an alligator poem

It worked! 
The craft stick with an eye worked like a magic wand. Today I read an alligator poem to Eaton and he loved that idea. Right away he grabbed my "magic wand" and started to read by himself. Please check this out!!


 I

I'm so happy to see that, because there were months of reading quietly. I didn't worry about that but it's nice to see and know that he progresses with reading. There are times that he just reads  sentences with pure clarity without stopping and thinking. These are beautiful moments and I'm so proud of him. He is better and better with his knowledge, comprehension and communication every day.

Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Ewa said...

You should be very proud!!!!!. Both of you did a great job ;-)
Hugs
Ewa

K said...

My Staś also loves reading his poems (we use it for our English or Spanish poems and songs) with craft stick - there is something amazing in it, isn't it? :)

PS. I usually draw one dot below each word.