Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Montessori Pin-Poking Activity




Pin Poking activity was one of the activities I wanted to show Eaton for a long time. I was waiting for a right moment. I like this activity a lot as it helps to develop concentration.
I feel like Eaton needs to work on his focus. Although, I know that toddler age is the age of exploration, physical activities etc., but I would like him to be more concentrated at certain times when he does some educational activities. 
Eaton enjoys pin poking activity I've created especially because it involves transportation.
You can download two pages of Pin Poking-transportation sheets here.



He has big imagination ;-)


You can read more about Montessori Pin Poking activity over HERE.
Have a great poking time!

3 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

This is one of my favorites activities..but I have to admit that C doesn't enjoy it..she gets bored quickly.

Ruzzel said...

wow...superb imagination.

ruamulla said...

Hello.
I know u have the original geo board but i thought of sharing with u other idea of using the Jumbo pins .
http://www.teachpreschool.org/2011/08/exploring-possibilities/