Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Monday, July 25, 2011

New Blog for My Newborn Nathaniel

Aloha!
This is just a quick information for those of you who are interested in what I do with my other newborn baby.
Here is my second blog:Early Learning With Marta and Nathaniel.


I plan to combine them together and do some other changes. But that will not happen for a while. For now I will keep these two blogs separated.


To jest krótka informacja dla tych,  ktorzy są sainteresowani zajeciami, które przerabiam z moim drugim nowonarodzonym maluszkiem. Tu jest link do mojego drugiego bloga:Early Learning With Marta and Nathaniel.
Planuje połączyć te dwa blogi w jedną całość, ale to  nastąpi dopiero w późniejszym czasie.


Mahalo!

No comments: