Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Parts Of An Airplane

Very few of you asked me about 2 books I mentioned in my last post. Parts of a car and Parts of an airplane I purchased from Montessori Print Shop. On their site these books are called Car Nomenclature Cards and Airliner Nomenclature Cards.


I've created 2 little books from these cards and presented to Eaton that way.
 He is IN LOVE with them! Take a look;-)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Montessori Print Shop said...

It's lovely to see such a young child so deeply involved and connected with the materials. It is wonderful to watch him work! Thank you for the videos.

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

I just find your blog! I love it!
Thanks for sharing lovely video :-)

Marta said...

Montessori Print Shop
You very welcome! Eaton really loves these books. Do you plan to have any new ones in the future? Parts of a bicycle or fire truck? Eaton is talking about them:) We would be your first buyer:)

Leptir,
Love your blog too:) Very inspiring!Please visit us from time to time.

Marta