Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Logical Toys-continuation

I mentioned this logical puzzle in my previous posts. Eaton at that time wasn't ready for it yet. We tried that puzzle few times but I saw he couldn't grasps that idea so I put it away for a while. Few days ago I took it out from my storage and shown Eaton again. I was pleased that he was ready  to do that type of puzzle by himself. This video shows the first time we worked together, but after that he didn't need my help anymore. Now he is doing it on his own. Maybe next week I will  show him another set of logical puzzle where there are 2 shapes in one puzzle square.


I like this puzzle a lot. It reminds me my childhood when I did enjoy doing them. 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Eaton. Marta, may I know where you bought this logic game?

Thanks
arvi.

Marta said...

Arvi, Please visit my previous post. There is a link to Montessori and Such site.
http://earlylearning-eaton.blogspot.com/2011/05/logical-toys.html
Mahalo!
Marta

michjas said...

I have been following your blog. Here is a website you might be interested in for logical puzzles - they are pdf files but look really good. I will be doing this with my daughter soon. http://www.monthome.com/shop.htm

Marta said...

Michjas,
Thank you for a reminder of this site. I looked into that long time ago and I didn't save a link. They have great games. I love the hexagons one. Lots of ideas there! Thanks again! I will try to do some more with Eaton.
Marta