Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Montessori Map Of The World

I never presented this activity to Eaton. Putting all loose continents together into one map of the World can be a little bit tricky to 32 months old toddler.  
I provide names of continents and oceans, and control map. All continents have colors based on Montessori maps.
Tray with all materials


Continents with control map 





I think that should be very appealing activity to Eaton. 
Look at all of the colors!!


Downloads from Montessori Print Shop


Have a great rest of the weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
Dgilbert@primroseschools.com