Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, September 9, 2011

Trays, I'm in love with Target trays!

Trays... I always was looking for a perfect way to present activities to Eaton. I was collecting all kinds of trays: trays made  from wood, baskets, even trays after eating certain type of food- like sushi (they have very nice plastic trays over here in Hawaii!). Overall, I was not satisfy, because first of all  trays were all kind of shapes, where A4 format of paper didn't always fit. Those trays were all different colors or clear that made a shelf  look funny and the storage of these trays was not so easy, it took more space to stuck them together. We live in cozy place and I needed to think about storage organization. So, in order to get brake from a constant looking for a new type of tray I purchased bunch of trays from Target. They were called letter trays and you can find them in paper/folder section.


I become in love from the first sight because they are just perfect for us! The size, colors, depth, handles and materials they are made of are just everything we needed. 


Size-A4
Depth-5 inches
Color-black and green
Handles-they have wholes for easy carrying
Material-very sturdy carton 

Check this out:











Just wanted to share:)

IT'S WEEKEND AGAIN!!


1 comment:

ruamulla said...

I got some for us too ;-)
i found them in red and blue too ??
Thank you.