Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Can You Teach Me That Mommy, Please?!

Today my boy looked at my desk and found some Insect materials I was in the middle of preparing. He said. "Can you teach me that mommy, please?!" 
My heart melted when I heard that. Eaton is so eager to learn everything new.



Previously I did show Eaton Bits of Parts of the Grasshopper, so this time I gave him some matching activity to do and he did that pretty good. 



What did I use?

English
1) Doman Booklet "The Parts of an Insect". 
2) Diagram of Short-horned Grasshopper you can found in Doman's Booklet
3) Doman Encyclopedic Knowledge "Insects" where you can find grasshopper picture

Polish
1) 2 polish poems I found searching Web: here and here.


Mahalo everyone!

No comments: