My heart melted when I heard that. Eaton is so eager to learn everything new.
Previously I did show Eaton Bits of Parts of the Grasshopper, so this time I gave him some matching activity to do and he did that pretty good.
What did I use?
1) Doman Booklet "The Parts of an Insect".
2) Diagram of Short-horned Grasshopper you can found in Doman's Booklet
3) Doman Encyclopedic Knowledge "Insects" where you can find grasshopper picture
4) Grasshopper Matching activity worksheet I prepared
2) Konik Polny-Montessori cards from "Wczesna Edukacja czyli Antka i Kuby swiata odkrywanie".