Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Matrix Math-Addtion

Here is a short update about Matrix Math.
Yesterday, we started next step of that program-addition. 
We practiced a lot about all the steps required to do before addition: like counting forward, backwards from 20, bigger/smaller numbers etc. I saw that Eaton started to be a little bit irritated with 1-9 numbers and all these dots and it was hard for me to estimate if Eaton knows everything he should before jumping to addition. I did that in order to see where we are.


I should use "count forward from..." words instead of "what is after...?" 
During addition time session I used "count forward" words and it seems Eaton was a little bit confused. But I think that the first lesson didn't go so bad. Matrix Math program supplied only few pages of addition with a big font. I plan to make many more because smaller font seems to be too small for us.
Matrix Math Addition Lesson


 Enjoy your day EVERYONE!







No comments: