Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Break From Posting

Like you probably realized I had some break from posting on my blog. There are many reasons why I did take a break. 
* My baby Nathaniel started to walk at 9 months that made my teaching harder than before.
* I needed to change the way I teach Eaton.
* I did change the look of school area in our living room. I made some room for Nathaniel's educational toys and arranged stuff the way that Nathaniel has something for himself in each corner of the school.
* I changed a little bit the way I present activity to Eaton. All small cards or additional materials I put in small containers so Nathaniel can not play with it. Although, he is messing around ALL THE TIME anyway :) (but I allow him to do it like I did with Eaton-sort of experience thing).
* I had 3 weeks of vacation on a Mainland+ another 1 week personal trip
* I worked on making outside area kids friendly. This project is not finished yet and probably will last another few months.
* Above all that we moved the baby to his own room, that required to move some heavy furniture around the house. 
* Business opportunity
* Because of lack of time to prepare my own materials I purchased membership from Science A-Z that has TONS of materials ready to use for Eaton. (That requires some time to put all of it together anyway;-)


And............ Our time is short. I just enjoy day by day with my 2 beautiful sons. Love it! Love it! Love it!

2 comments:

K said...

I fully understand (at least I guess so:)) - we went through all that a few months ago:) Anyway - happy you are back!:)

ps. Finger crossed for your "business opportunity"!:)

Marta said...

Thank you K.