Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, February 24, 2012

Chinese-One Story a day

Researching Internet for interesting Chinese sites I found Childroad
This is a professionally done site with more than 1000 books for children read in Chinese Simplified language. Please check it out. They have samples of books you can review.
I bought subscription for this site as Eaton loves when someone reads books to him. Yan, our Chinese friend, comes only once a week. To speed up a process of  learning that language this site should help.


So far Eaton listen these stories. I don't understand anything, but I can say they repeat some phrases in a story in order to understand better. I like how it is read too. They have professional voices of Chinese speakers. Very well done. I hope Eaton will enjoy that site for longer period of time! 


OO I almost forgot to mention. Some subscriptions allow you to download books on your computer. I plan to do that for my little "pączuś" - Nathaniel, as he is more auditory child.
Enjoy!

No comments: