Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, February 3, 2012

Photography

Last two weeks Eaton became interested in camera and taking pictures and videos. I'm not sure how long that will last. Is it real interest or just figuring another high tech gadget like Ipad.
At first he played with my more expensive camera, because that is what I use now. You can control lenses, lamp manually and Eaton liked to play with all these buttons. Here is Eaton with a camera.. he looks so adorable ;-)
Sorry for the quality of these pictures, but I used my Iphone camera with no extra flash and it was evening and got dark.


I can tell that it's not easy to hold that camera and make sure that zoom is right and touch the button for the 3 years old kid. It's very sensitive but Eaton had so much fun taking pictures and videos with my instructions. And bless these innovators who created digital camera. Eaton took hundreds of pictures, but I will show you few good shots.
Here are some Eaton's shots of our house.

This is a little rug next to the sliding door for someone who would have a problem to figure out what is  it :)

Nathaniel playing with Galaxy:marbles.

Basket on the table. It was too hard to hold that camera up. Eaton said "It is too heavy for me"

And Eaton with a new camera (That was the one I didn't like so we put aside for the right moment. And the moment  shown up.)





3 comments:

she_the_founder said...

Great job! Just curious, does Eaton speak Polish with you at home or English?

In your videos it seems like you guys are always speaking English. Why don't you teach him in Polish?
Does he read Polish?

Marta said...

Hi,
Eaton speaks Polish, but prefers to speak English as I speak to my husband in English. I do teach Eaton Polish, he knows how to read also. The reason we speak English on videos is that when I started my blog I couldn't find anyone interested in early learning in Poland so I started to write my blog in English for Americans. Other reason is that I wanted Eaton to know English first language and then acquire other languages including Polish.
I hope that answered your questions.
Marta

Rob said...

I love it, great post. Such a fun activity for little kids. Little Eaton looks like a pro!