Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, February 24, 2012

Project: New Planner

Currently, I'm working on few projects for our homeschooling with Eaton. One of them is the planner.Our previous planner was very simple and it worked for almost 3 years. But, now I think that is the time for something more scheduled, planned and organized. Still, my planner is very simple that I'm sure will work for us. I want to prepare monthly and weekly planner for now. Daily planners don't make sense for us, as I follow my baby's needs/wants and it changes a lot during the day. Although, I see that Eaton is going toward more scheduled day and I like it a lot. But scheduled daily subject wouldn't work for us, not yet. So I plan to have monthly ideas, curriculum that is divided into 4 weeks. They work as a goal sheets I want to achieve with Eaton. It doesn't really matter what day particular activity is done, but I want to present that to Eaton in specific order that's why weekly schedule is the best for us. Here are some pictures of simple pages I'm working on.



I know there are many planners on the internet. But I like to have my own that suites our needs. I will share them with you as soon as they are done.

No comments: