Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tracing and Following Instructions

The other day I had an idea to create something more than just connecting dots or tracing lines. I added an instruction. Each line needs to be colored according to a legend. It is good visual activity for recognition specific lines and following instruction.  Maybe I will add some more shapes in near future. It depends on Eaton's interest.
Enjoy!

Download here.

4 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

Thanks for sharing Marta

Marta said...

You very welcome! Have a great weekend! Love your Valentines activities:)
Marta

K said...

Perfect! I just have to prepare something easier for my little one:) Thank you for that fantastic idea.

Marta said...

Any time K :)