Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Venn Diagram-Transportation

Two months ago I introduced Venn Diagram to Eaton. Of course, transportation is the easiest way to have his attention and to teach him anything. 
Eaton did pretty good for the first time. He knows few things about airplanes as we traveled few times before that lesson.






Here is the download page, but if you want to use Venn diagram you need to finish to draw a circle. I didn't have a time to figure out how to overlap circles with dashed lines. Sorry for that.
I will be showing Eaton this lesson again as we will be using Venn diagram to other lessons as well.

Have a great day everyone!



4 comments:

Homeschool @ sg said...

Hello! I just want to say I'm drawing lots of inspiration from your blog! Thanks for sharing! :)

Marta said...

You are very welcome. I'm glad I can inspire someone to teach:)
Marta

Piotr said...

Exactly like my Igor. Only means of transport count in his life. House alarms might do as well, but as they are not creative we don't use them for learning :-))))

Marta said...

House alarm?! :) That's interesting..