Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Montessori Practical Activities

I'm happy to see that Eaton enjoys my 3 Montessori activities I prepared for him. I love to see Eaton being focus on doing them. The first activity is his favorite!


Transfer water using dropper.

 Transfer pompoms using tweezers.
The reason I put pompoms in the jar is that Nathaniel is always around and I don't want him to move pompoms somewhere else. For Eaton this is another step to open the jar and put pompoms on the mini ukulele plate and then transfer them using tweezers. 

 Transfer marbles using mini spoon

It is so sweet to see Eaton holding a tray saying: I'm going to do that activity now mommy:-)

No comments: