Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Noun-a-Morphs

Noun-a-Morphs is an activity I printed out from Scholastic e-book I purchased last year. This activity was the only one good for Eaton as other printouts I found on Internet required writing. Although, this activity requires writing too but I was able to create Proper Noun cards and Eaton could put them into designated places. I like that particular page as it is very easy and we could practice our address too, like names of the street we live on, or a name of the city. I included the name of his favorite book "What do people do all day?" by Richard Scarry. All of these details made this activity very appealing to Eaton.


After this activity was completed Eaton stated: "I'm a master of Noun-a-Morphs". That was cute:)

No comments: