Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Magnetic Maze



 Remember magnetic table I posted few months ago? This time we used that for something else. Eaton still loves mazes and I thought mixing some art with science will be fun for him. It turned out that it was great hand coordination activity. Purposely I printed out very easy maze in order for Eaton to have some place to move marble around. Tracks on the maze were pretty wide. And of course the theme of the maze were RACING CAR!!!
You will need:
1. magnetic table (you can use any cardboard surface for that)
2. magnetic marble
3. some paint
4. magnet
5. any printed maze from internet
6. optional:tongues or a clip. I gave Eaton a big magnetic clip we use on the fridge as a extra hand coordination activity.









 Eaton liked that idea a lot. He was very focused and used that table 5 times in a row. I regret I didn't laminate that tracks maze for easy cleanup and future use.


No comments: