Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, May 25, 2012

Worksheets Time

Eaton likes to do his worksheets every day. I give him some easy sheets and some more challenging. It's mostly about the review of what we do and mastering the subject instead of introducing new materials.
Eaton does his worksheets whenever he wants to do them and later we check them together.
Some examples of worksheet: Ordinal Numbers. We practiced that topic a lot with counting from left to right. Then I found few worksheets that present that topic from different perspective like  the one on the picture: counting and coloring blocks starting from the bottom.




 Dot to DotMastering the sequence of the alphabet letters. 

 More or Less: visual activity. At this point Eaton doesn't count anymore. He just circles the proper answer.
 And some easy worksheet with tracing and coloring shapes. I always emphasize to read instructions, because sometimes he assumes what he supposed to do but the assumption is wrong ;-)
You know any good worksheets website??! Please let me know. We need many more: Grade 1 and 2. Thanks a lot!

3 comments:

Discovering Montessori said...

I like how you have the worksheets in the binders. Eaton looks so focused. My favorite go to are ebooks from Evan Moor. Their teacherbox files are cool too. You can try it for free. Just go to Evan Moor website. Thank you for sharing.

Marta said...

Thank you for mentioning Evan Moor. I saw their ad about teacherbox but never read it fully so I guess I can try that now. Thanks again!
Marta

Urszula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.