I think that this activity will be great addition to our geography lessons.
There is so much to do with that map and here is a sample list of what I plan to do.
2. Tracing equator, longitudes, latitudes, Prime Meridian.
3. Tracing major rivers of each continent.
4. Color Oceans and other water bodies.
5. Outlines countries of each continent
6. Play with animals of the world. We already have printed out animals of each continent. This map can be a base for our pictures.
Map of the world has 8 pages which I printed out and laminated. I taped it to a desk in our school area. Eaton is already fascinated by that activity. It should last a while and be a fun way to learn geography.
Have a great weekend everyone!