Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Log-In Cards For Kids

I want to share with you  some cards I created when I thought about my boys and computer related work. Eaton started to work on the computer. I want to teach him how to use it and how to type his log in information passwords and usernames. Computers have that cool thing called "tabs" '-) that kids don't have to remember log in information. Computer does that for them. But from time to time computer asks for log in information and in order for you to have that smooth work and not to be distracted with these info I created Log-In Cards. 
Log in Cards

How I use them:
I printed few of them and put together with a book ring. 
I put them in a drawer where Eaton has his computer.

In case we need these information there are just there to use it.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: