Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Apology...


I would like to apologize to everyone for not responding to comments and emails I received. I didn't mean to be rude or ignore you but the last few months were a little bit hard for me. For about a year I had some digestive issues that were more intense since my last post in December. After visiting a doctor and doing all necessary tests I was diagnosed with Helicobacter pylori in my stomach and Hashimoto's disease (autoimmune disease). As that doesn't seem to be a REAL problem (not life threatening), symptoms of both issues combined together turned my life upside down.  

I'm in the process of recovery. I am optimistic about my health and I believe I will start to post some activities I do with my boys anytime soon. 

Have a great night (or day) wherever you are...




15 comments:

Rajah said...

Hi! I've been exploring your blog and appreciate all the time and energy you have put into it. I pray your recovery goes well and I look forward to using some of the activities I have seen.

Pentla said...

Marta, szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia!!! Dbaj o siebie :)

Szczęśliwa Mama said...

Marto trzymaj się I nie dawaj się chorobie.
Jak ci Twoi chłopcy urośli I wydorośleli.

Olives and Pickles said...

I wish you a soon recovery.My thoughts and prayers be with you.

wkropka von BILDschön said...

Trzymamy kciuki za szybki powrót do zdrowia! :)

Swathi said...

Hope u get well soon. I will Pray for you.

Basia Kowalska said...

Zdrówka życzymy!

Marta said...

Thank you so much for your support and understanding. It means a lot to me!

Monika said...

Dużo zdrówka życzymy, serdecznie pozdrawiamy!

coscik said...

Marta, gdzieś mi się obiło o uszy ;) że na helicobacter dobra jest nalewka propolisowa.
Pozdrówki. Mam nadzieję, że będzie lepiej

Galit Milo said...

Thank you Marta for up dating us!! I was wondering what was going on with you.I miss your enlighting posts and I hope you get well soon. Wish you all the best and looking forward to future posts.

Marta said...

Coscik,
Nalewka propolisowa hm..nie slyszalam o Tym, wlasnie czytam o jej wlasciwosciach. Dziekuje za podpowiedz!

Galit Milo,
Thank you. I think that in order to get back on track with my health I need to keep my positive attitude no matter what!
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well again soon! It is great to hear you are feeling better again! I am so excited to read more about young Eaton and Nathaniel, your boys are so smart!

You do a great job sharing their educational journey! I've missed reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marta,
I have enjoyed reading your blog :) I am so sorry that you have to deal with your illness. Just four months ago, I have developed a chronic illness. I also know how it can turn your world upside down. Please know that you are not alone :) Wishing you the best :)

Marta said...

Anonymous,
Thank you so much for your kind words.
You are in my thoughts as well.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~ Dr. Seuss

Get well soon!!!!
Marta