Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Friday, July 5, 2013

Discounted Educational Products

About a month ago I found a pretty awesome website that offers educational products at huge discounts.
Their name is Educents
Today I found FREE Music Ebook written by Marcia K. Washburn called "Beethoven Who?". I did download it and had a short look at the content of it.

I really like how this book is written in the sequential way for easy teaching. Something for a mom who doesn’t know too much about music, like me;-)

I like Marcia’s ebook dedication:

“ To all moms who want to teach their children music, but feel unqualified-
                                This book is for you”

Lots of interesting music facts, YouTube links, tons of music vocabulary, even musical notes flashcards you can print out and use for teaching. Also, Marcia included teaching ideas you can incorporate in your teaching at home.

I really recommend Educents site. If you are concerned about their products or who they are you can do your own research on Internet. I use Amazon to compare prices of products they offer and I read all the comments. Also, I check out original website of the product to see free samples if they are available.

What is the Educent’s customer service?!  It is outstanding. I had a problem during purchasing one of their downlodable products. It was my mistake I was not aware of. I kept getting a message that my purchase can’t be completed. I was a little bit frustrated and I contacted them. I did receive very polite email in about 30 min offering their help. 

At that time I did realize my mistake. I wrote them email back about my mistake and that I was able to complete my purchase. They wrote me another politely email wishing me a good day and that they are happy the problem was solved. Although, they didn't solve the problem the customer service was immediate and offered help right away.

Overall, I think it is trustworthy website. Their products are easy to download and the navigation of their website is the simplest I have ever encountered. Personally I did purchase few of their products and I’m really satisfied with everything so far.

Their discounted deals last only few days. Music curriculum expires in 4 days. 
I love FREE stuff!


1 comment:

Olives and Pickles said...

It is so nice to read your posts..boys are getting big
Enter to my giveaway for a $50 gift certificate from Montessori Services
http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2013/07/montessori-services-for-small-hands.html