Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Types of Angles Activity

 Recently we started Beast Academy Book 3A and I wanted to share simple activity I created that goes with the book. The little poster itself is  included in one of the beggining chapters. I wanted Eaton to practice matching triangles on a poster based on different types of angles. I laminated 2 sheets together. On one side I included definitions, the other one doesn't have them. He can practice at the beginning with definitions and switch to another side when he is ready for a challenge.


HERE is the activity.

Eaton did some activities from the practice book
I asked him to create shapes with acute and obtuse angles.
He had real fun with a protractor. We learned how to use it and how to measure angles.


 I used THIS temple to draw different angles


His art "tractor" using protractor

Have a great day!



No comments: