Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, November 16, 2014

My First Logic Puzzle-Set I


My First Logic Puzzle I created in pdf format even though we already own the wooden version of that kind of puzzle. But I thought about YOU, wherever you are, maybe you are in need for something like that.

Other true reason is that both my boys love that puzzle and I like to share materials that work with my children.

We had that set on our shelves several times in the past few months but Nathaniel never was interested until now. He is doing it almost every day and he is so proud of himself after putting that puzzle together. I love to see smile after work is completed.

Sorry for being half naked;-) We live in Hawaii and boys are always without T-shirts
Can you see how Nathaniel acts on the video? He pretty much constantly acts and pretends and this is a big reason why life with him is full of laugh and joy! 

Dowload your "MY FIRST LOGIC PUZZLE" here.

Second set of My FIRST LOGIC PUZZLE is coming soon!

No comments: