Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Monday, December 22, 2014

Activities in Pictures for 5 and 3 Years Old

It is the end of the year. I decided to post some pictures of activities from over last 2 months. 

Year 2014 wasn't so busy for us. I couldn't get back on track after prolonged sickness, changing our homes and other personal challenges. It took some time to recover from all of it and get back to the same routine we always had.

You can see that these activities are not so much of a challenge. 
My idea was to start slowly with any work and progressively adding more every day.

My personal struggle was to consistently work with my boys. I think I do much better these days as time goes more smoothly and with more joy and pleasure. 

Have a great Holiday!



































4 comments:

Monika said...

Macie fantastyczne pomoce, super pomysły na naukę, czekam na kolejne posty.Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie.

Marta said...

Dziekuje Monika,
Nowy rok za pasem. Ukonczylam wlasnie przygotowywanie kalendarza na nastepny 2015 rok. Cieszy mnie to, ze ukonczylam go na czas. Wypelnianie go nakreca mnie na kolejne zabawy z dziecmi.

Zycze Wam Wesolych Swiat Monika! Trzymajcie sie cieplutko

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! Its so exciting to see what what you're family has been up to with the boys education.

I would love to hear more about how you focus their math education--both Eaton and Nathaniel.

Marta said...

Hi,
These pictures are just a fraction of what we do. I plan to do much more in 2015 in more organized way and then I will post about our way of learning/teaching math.
Greetings from Hawaii