Homeschooling:
"You're BRAVER than you believe,
STRONGER than you seem,
and SMARTER than you think."
-A.A Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Flextangles

We started making Flextangles about six months ago. It was a big hit for Visual Spatial Eaton. He got in love in that thing so fast. This week they are back again. 


Eaton uses them all the time whenever he goes. It's really nice to see him playing with Flextangles. I didn't know this stuff when I was little so I'm glad my boy can experience fun with shapes. 

I was the one doing all the gluing and taping but still it was fun for all of us to use them.

I couldn't make any Flextangle using only glue. That didn't quite work so I used tape to connect all the edges. It looks so nice and neat though on the explanatory video .


Here is official Youtube video showing Flextangles:


2 comments:

Kasia said...

Świetne!! :-)
Czy mogłabyś pokazać na blogu więcej zabaw dla visual spatial child?

Marta Wilson said...

Czesc Kasia,
Postaram sie pokazac wiecej!
Pozdrawiam